Canine Fitness, Conditioning and Therapeutic Exercise
All dogs can benefit from a fitness, conditioning and therapeutic exercise program, whether they be young or old, athlete or couch potato.
A carefully crafted program, covering multiple planes of motion, can:
- teach puppies how to move their body and navigate their surroundings, giving them confidence as they learn,
- prepare sports and working dogs for their demanding careers
- keep senior dogs in their physical and mental prime
- reduce the risk of injury
- build confidence
- improve muscle tone and function
- ensure they maintain muscle strength and flexibility
- assist with weight loss and weight management
- provide both physical and mental stimulation
- reduce anxiety and improve quality of life.
If you would like an in-home appointment at your place, these are available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Canine fitness and therapeutic exercise training appointments are priced:
Initial consultation - $205Schedule Appointment
Follow-up appointments booked casually - $95
Follow-up appointments can be also be booked and pre-paid:
- three sessions - $265
- five sessions - $405
If you have questions, or wish to discuss your dog's fitness and conditioning training needs, please email email@example.com
Your Whole Dog
Helping you make your dog's day better