This week’s batch is quite fish-centric, and a bit stinky!
- a scoop of Brookby Herbs beetroot chips
- two scoops of Addiction Kangaroo air dried food
Cover with water and leave for 5 mins, whilst opening tins
- three tins Ziwi Peak Lamb & Mackerel tinned food
- one tin each of the Ziwi Peak Provenance range (so, 3 total)
- a tin of sardines
- mixed veg (broccoli stalks, remnants of a bag of green beans that had been at the bottom of the freezer for two years too long, parsley from the garden, handful of frozen blueberries) whizzed in the blender
Stir, stuff, freeze. Job done.
I vary what goes in based largely on what I have on the shelf! Each batch is different. Each batch has a theme in that it contributes in a positive way to the dogs’ nutritional intake for the day.
You too can get stuffing!
To help you out, I have 10% off all West Paw, Kong, Lickimats, and canned food this weekend (24th-27th April). The discount is applied automatically at the checkout, no code needed.