I'll be honest: I'm always suspicious of things with moving parts, however, these SPIN bowls seems to be robust, and provide a novel challenge. I also like the versatility and being able to adjust the pieces to vary the complexity. These bowls are suitable for both dogs and cats, although Barney begs to differ!
Here is the official blurb from the manufacturer:
The Pet Dreamhouse SPIN feeder Palette is a slow-feeding dog bowl and an interactive puzzle game with a rotating tray that has small food/treat cups. The spinner tray can be flipped over to hide kibble placed in the bowl.
SPIN's complex structure encourages natural behaviours such as digging, sniffing or licking to slow down eating, and to prevent choking or other potential hazards from eating too fast.
By adjusting the rotating resistance, the game-like feeder also keeps your dogs/cats entertained during meals, and excises their mind. Turning the replaceable spinner upside down will add even more variations.
- Award-winning slow feeder & interactive puzzle game dog food bowl
- Palette-shaped spinner with small food/treat cups
- Spinner can be flipped upside down to hide treats/kibble in the bowl below
- Interchangeable spinner can be used with other Pet Dreamhouse Spinners
- Food-grade ABS plastic material free of PVC and BPAs and is recyclable for eco-friendly use
- Intermediate-level game
- Compatible with SPIN Interactive Feeder Lick Frisbee (sold separately
Dimensions: Approx. 25cm x 9.2cm