An easy introduction to slow feeder plates.
They are suitable for any and all types of food, and if you do the tasting platter thing, these are perfect!
Mine get a daily workout, including a run through the dishwasher and hold up really well.
Here's what the manufacturer, Pet Dream House, has to say about them:
This innovative bowl can be used with your pet’s favourite treats, broth, wet food, pastes, etc., for a mentally stimulating and relaxing treat time.
- Slow feeder paw-shaped platter for dogs designed for stimulation and paced eating
- Compartments help separate a variety of food and encourages pet to slow feed
- Pockets portion food and help your pet eat at a healthier, slower pace - excellent alternative to a regular food bowl
- Made with food-grade material free of BPAs and PVC
- Freezer-friendly and dishwasher-safe (top rack)
Dimensions: Approx. 36cm x 30cm x 3cm
Colours Available: Orange, green, blue
NB: these bowls do not come with the removable lick-pad. If you are looking for that one, it's the 2-in-1 combo product that you need!