If you're wondering what to stuff in your Toppls and Kongs, then this is what you're after! Nutripe has been a long-standing stuffing favourite here and is also stashed in our emergency supplies.
This is what Nutripe have to say about their product:
NUTRIPE PURE Lamb & Green Tripe Dog Food is a New Zealand made, complete and balanced, limited ingredient diet, that comprises more than 92% animal protein ingredients. NUTRIPE PURE is formulated using high-quality meats and nutrient-rich organs, striving to closely mirror the whole prey diets of ancestral canines. Each meal provides naturally nourishing nutrition so as to maintain overall health, vitality and wellness.
Why Green Tripe?
Green Tripe is one of the best things you can feed your pets. It is what nature intended for healthy pets to consume and what we call “Wild Nutrition Wet Diet”. Research has shown that tripe is an excellent quality protein source with an ideal calcium-phosphorous ratio of 1:1. The gastric juices and enzymes found in tripe aid digestion and allow dogs to get all the benefits of their food. Digestive enzymes purify, cleanse the blood, and remove parasites, fungus and toxins while increasing metabolism and hormonal function. It also improves the immune system of your dog. In addition to proteins and minerals, tripe is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
NUTRIPE PURE is a totally new and enhanced formula made with Venison Green Tripe and featuring Quadroplex Plus, a proprietary blend of Cranberries, Green Mussel Powder, Dried Kelp and Salmon Oil, for a multifaceted approach to your pet's health care. This blend promotes a healthy immune system, skin & coat, joints and cardiovascular function. In addition, it possesses anti-inflammatory properties and acts as an antioxidant against free radicals which cause cancer. Furthermore, it helps to prevent urinary tract infection and plaque build up.
Features & benefits:
- Free-range Venison Green Tripe is rich in digestive enzymes and beneficial bacteria to aid digestion, purifies and cleanses the blood, improves metabolism and hormone function, and also boosts the immune system
- Free-range Lamb meat
- Green Lipped Mussels provide Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin Sulphate for an improved skin condition, coat appearance, and joint health
- Dried Kelp supports the immune system, the glandular system and cardiovascular health
Cranberries support urinary tract health and help prevent bladder stones
Salmon Oil is a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA which aids in brain development of puppies; promotes healthy skin & coat and supports joint health
- Contains added extras for dental health
Naturally Nourishing Nutrition
- No artificial preservatives and colourings
- Non-GMO Ingredients
- Real New Zealand & Australian Meat & Fish
- Simple, Healthy & Honest Formulation
- No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No By-Products
- High quality & natural ingredients
- Only New Zealand & Australian free-roaming pasture-fed meat and ocean/river fishes from ethical and sustainable sources
- Formulated as Nature Intended
NUTRIPE PURE Lamb & Green Tripe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Lamb Meat, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Salmon, Green Venison Tripe, Lamb Kidney, Ovine Plasma, Dried Yeast, Green Lipped Mussel, Sunflower Oil, Cassia Gum, Dried Kelp, Agar-Agar, Cranberries, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Niacin (Vitamin B3), alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Selenium Yeast, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Crude Protein (min): 10.30%
Crude Fat (min): 9.30%
Crude Fiber (max): 0.20%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
Ash (max): 2.70%
1151.0 kcal/kg ME as-fed
448.9 kcal/can (390 g)