These have been going strong in the YWD household for many years; they are robust and work well with kibble and/or air-dried foods such as Ziwi Peak and Kiwi Kitchens
Here's the official Busy Buddy blurb:
If your pet needs a multi-purpose toy to keep them extra busy, treat them to a Busy Buddy® Tug-A-Jug™. This durable plastic jug randomly dispenses treats and holds up to super-strong chewers. The braided rope is great for playing tug-of-war and the jug can double as a slow feeder for pets who eat too fast. Our patented Treat Meter® dispenses treats randomly while your dog plays with the toy. Trim the prongs to make treats come out faster. Available in small and medium/large.
- Slow feeder - use to regulate meals, play games; holds up to 3.5 cups of kibble
- Reduces boredom - durable plastic jug keeps your pup busy; the braided rope is great for tug-of-war and helping keep teeth clean.
- Interactive treat dispenser -our patented Treat Meter® dispenses treats randomly while your dog plays with the toy; trim the prongs to make dry treats come out faster.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe; use the top rack for best results.
- 2 Sizes available - small for dogs 10-40 pounds; medium/large for pooches over 40 pounds
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.