These have been going strong in the YWD household for many years; they are robust and work well with kibble and/or air-dried foods such as Ziwi Peak and Kiwi Kitchens
Here's the official Busy Buddy blurb:
If your pooch quickly inhales his food at mealtime, help him eat more slowly and avoid tummy troubles with the Busy Buddy® Magic Mushroom™. This toy holds treats, snacks and up to 3 cups of kibble for dogs who need a slow feeder. Our patented Treat Meter® randomly delivers treats or dry food while your dog plays. The flexible prongs can be trimmed to increase the flow of treats and the mushroom base twists off for easy loading. You can customize treat delivery by opening the windows under the mushroom cap for fast dispensing or close more tightly for a greater challenge. Made of BPA-free materials, this safe and durable toy is top-shelf dishwasher safe and available in 2 sizes.
- Slow feeder - use instead of a traditional food bowl to slow down dogs who eat too fast toy will hold treats, snacks or up to 3 cups of kibble.
- Relieves boredom - tips and rolls while randomly dispensing treats or kibble giving your pup long-lasting playtime.
- Challenges your dog - adjustable dispenser lets you choose 4 levels of difficulty in accessing treats and kibble.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe; use the top rack for best results.
- Available in two sizes - small and medium/large
To use, twist off the mushroom base to load with kibble or treats. Replace the base and twist off the mushroom cap to adjust the customizable treat windows. Replace the cap and let the fun begin! Over time, as your dog gets accustomed to the Magic Mushroom, you can close the treat windows more tightly to increase the challenge.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.