I'll be honest: I'm always suspicious of things with moving parts, however, these SPIN bowls seems to be robust, and provide a novel challenge. I also like the versatility and being able to adjust the pieces to vary the complexity. These bowls are suitable for both dogs and cats, although Barney begs to differ!
Here is the official blurb from the manufacturer:
The SPIN Interactive Feeder Windmill is an interactive slow-feeding food bowl for dogs and a treat-hiding puzzle game with a large main food bowl and an adjustable windmill with small compartments to store kibble or treats. The windmill height can be changed or the windmill can be flipped over.
- Interactive treat-hiding puzzle game and slow-feeding pet food bowl for dogs
- Rotating windmill centre with small compartments to store food/treats
- Adjustable windmill height and windmill can be removed and flipped over
- Large main bowl compartment
- Compatible with SPIN Interactive Feeder Lick Frisbee (sold separately)
Size: Approx. 25cm x 9.2cm
Difficulty Level: Easy/Beginner